||Provide general oversight and supervision during overnight hours, thorough housekeeping, wake-up and preparation for day activities.
- Respond per established procedures to all emergency situations including medical, behavioral, fire, severe weather and other hazards.
- Administer to clients who are ill under the direction of the client's physician and/or Consulting Nurse; maintain awareness of client's physical/mental condition and report suspected symptoms or problems to the Lead Residential Supervisor, Case Manager, Nurse or other administrative personnel.
- Perform minor maintenance and housekeeping in all areas except client's rooms at the direction of the Lead Residential Supervisor or other administrative personnel.
- Conduct periodic checks of the home to ensure security; conduct periodic health and safety checks of clients in their bedroom, at least every 2 hours.
- Properly complete daily documentation: progress notes, incident reports, inspection checklists, emergency drills, service reports, billing, etc.
- Supervise and document the clients in the self-administration of prescribed medications and treatments, when applicable.
- Communicates effectively with consultants and vocational and mental health staff of the agency. Responds appropriately to clients' family and friends, as well as guests of the clients.
- Is familiar with the location and the organization of the client records and other record keeping systems.
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention to clients in need of such assistance and guidance.
- Operate agency vehicle in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Perform other unspecified tasks and duties at the direction of the Lead Residential Supervisor, Case Manager or other administrative personnel.
- Provide input as a team member in the development of the client's Individualized Services Plan/Individual Habilitation Plan.
- Provide client training as specified in the Individual Service Plan/Individual Habilitation Plan and provide documentation.
- Oversee and provide instruction in client routines such as housekeeping, kitchen chores, laundry, grooming, and addressing appropriately for day program, etc.
- Respond per established procedures to all emergency situations, including medical, behavioral, fire, severe weather and other hazards.
- If appropriately qualified, may serve as MHP for planning and delivery of Medicaid mental health services.
||Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Driving record in accordance with agency policy. A criminal background check and post offer drug screen required. EOE.
||REV: 01/01; 1/09, 7/09,8/12