||Child Care Worker/Overnight
||Provide general oversight and supervision during overnight hours, thorough housekeeping, wake-up and preparation for daily activities.
- Properly complete daily documentation: progress notes, incident reports, inspection checklist, client contact hours, program data, etc.
- Oversee and provide instruction in client wake-up routines such as grooming and hygiene procedures, breakfast, housekeeping, preparation for the day's activities and transportation.
- Provide client training as specified in the individualized Services Plan/ Individual Habilitation Plan, and provide documentation.
- Participate as a team member in the development of the client's Individualized Services Plan/Individual Habilitation Plan.
- Maintain awareness of clients physical condition and activity level and report suspected problems or symptoms to the Lead Child Care Worker, Case Manager/Child Welfare Worker, Coordinator of Community Housing/Child Care Supervisor, Nurse, or other administrative personnel.
- Supervise the clients in the self-administration of prescribed medications and treatment, and document the procedure when applicable.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with consultants and other staff of the agency. Respond appropriately to clients family and friends, as well as guest of the clients.
- Be familiar with location and the organization of the client records and files, and other record keeping systems.
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention to clients in need of such assistance and guidance
- Operate agency vehicle in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Respond per established procedures to all emergency situations including: medical, behavioral, fire, severe weather and other hazards.
- Be familiar and act in accordance with established safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Perform minor maintenance and housekeeping at the direction of the Lead Child Care Worker or other administrative personnel.
- Perform other unspecified tasks and duties at the direction of the Lead Child Care Worker, Case Manager/Child Welfare Worker, Coordinator of Community Housing/Child Care Supervisor, Director of Behavioral Health/Child Welfare Supervisor, or other administrative personnel.
||Must be 21 yeas old or older and have a High school diploma or equivalent. Driving record in accordance with agency policy. A criminal background check and post offer drug screen required. EOE.
||8/18/2009, 4/10, 7/12