- Assist all clients as needed in order to promote community based services and full community inclusion.
- Approve / monitor time-off / use of benefit time requests and manage the incentive program.
- Facilitate day-to-day operation of the program. This includes ensuring that all classes are covered during staff absences, outings are coordinated, breaks and lunches are monitored, and support is provided to Associates when needed by responding to codes for first aid, seizures, behavior incidents, etc.
- Be knowledgeable of behavior / health issues of ALL clients involved in the program.
- Ensure daily / weekly documentation is completed by Associates and distributed as required (i.e., behavior incident reports, outing forms, etc.).
- Assist the Community Support Services Lead Supervisor with program development and curriculum enhancement.
- Monitor client break/lunch periods. This includes smoking breaks.
- Provide for client toileting needs and clean up as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate standards for the program (Rule 119, CARF, DPH, DOL, OSHA, etc.). Provide safe and age-appropriate environment in the training areas.
- Maintain a safe work environment and enforce safety rules as established by the agency safety committee.
- Maintain compliance with agency policies related to driving and vehicle operation and drive agency vehicle, as assigned.
- Perform inventories of materials as requested.
- Must be available for overtime work if needed.
- Train and assist Associated in appropriate methods of determining and matching client job stations and capabilities with production and training demands. Implement job set-up as engineered.
- Ensure that each job is set-up, processed and quality-controlled according to customer specifications and job packets.
- Review / approve all client time sheets prior to submission. Monitor clients work schedules so all attendees have opportunities to participate in appropriate paid work opportunities as available.
- Train and assist new Associates in leaning methods of quality control, including preparation of clients time sheets and maintenance of back-up sheet.
- Oversee quality and quantity of work clients produce. Prepare client time sheets and correct edits with accurate information regarding pieces and times.
- Prepare daily production and job recap reports.
- Train new staff in safety rules and expectations. Report any safety issues directly to Coordinator of Industrial Operations.
- Advise Coordinator of Industrial Operations of product problems and needed material, supplies, and equipment repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned