Discover your PASSION for HELPING PEOPLE
Cornerstone Services is hiring!
Providing the support necessary for individuals with disabilities.
Are you creative, dependable, and caring? Looking for a rewarding career in the social services field? We want you on our team! Apply for a position today and help others reach their full potential!
At Cornerstone, every employee is an important member of our team and a key part of our continued success in serving individuals with developmental disabilities and mental illness. Join a company dedicated to providing only the best for employees. At Cornerstone, you’ll find extraordinary benefits, excellent work-life balance, and opportunities for growth and development.
Internships are often available, depending on course requirements and staff availability.
The Benefits of Cornerstone!
We’re committed to a flexible work-life balance
Comprehensive Health Benefits
- FREE Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO (or four other HMO/PPO plans)
- FREE 24/7 medical consult phone service, no copay
- FREE dental insurance
- Optional low-cost vision coverage
- FREE $15,000 life insurance benefit
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Generous Paid Time-off Benefits
- 12 paid holidays, including Juneteenth
- 10 paid vacation days per year to start
- 2 paid personal days
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 2 paid attendance bonus days available
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plan
- AFLAC elective benefit plans
- Extensive paid training
- Professional and personal growth
- Discounts on area businesses and services
- Loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
To view job openings and fill out an application, select an option below:
Check out our featured open position, Direct Support Professional.
Working at one of our homes or day programs takes heart, and is one of the most rewarding careers anyone can be a part of.
Click the play button below to watch the video: