Luncheon Vaccine Info
The deadline to upload vaccine proof was Wed. Nov. 17, 2021 at 10 a.m.
Everyone who submits is eligible to win a hotel/dinner gift package!
Please Read for Important Information
Regarding Our Covid-19 Protocols
We truly appreciate your support as we return to an in-person Luncheon for the first time since 2019. It’s been a challenging time for everybody, but we can’t wait to get a little silly with you once again!
We are confident this will be a hilarious and fun time for all guests, but we are also mindful that the pandemic is still very much a part of our world right now. We are thrilled to host you and your friends for an afternoon of good times, and you can be assured that Mr. and Mrs. Coronavirus are most certainly not on the guest list.
To help ensure that no viral interlopers crash the party, we are carefully following federal and state guidance. As you likely know, there is a lot of laughing and singing going on at the Champagne Luncheon, and we want everybody to be safe. Therefore, Cornerstone is adopting the following protocols for all attendees at this year’s Champagne Luncheon—including guests, Star Waiters, volunteers, Cornerstone employees, and Renaissance Center wait staff.
- All attendees should be fully vaccinated—meaning they must have received their second shot of Pfizer or Moderna, or single Johnson & Johnson shot by November 10, 2021. We will be asking for proof of vaccination upon entry.
- Negative Test: While being vaccinated is our preference, guests may instead opt to present a negative Covid PCR test taken within 72 hours of the event, or a negative Covid rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the event. Rapid antigen tests must be administered by a medical professional, pharmacy or healthcare worker and must be administered within 6 hours of the start of the Luncheon. Any version of a home rapid antigen test will not be accepted.
- We know it’s not easy to sip champagne with a mask on, but –in accordance with current state mandates–we do expect all attendees to wear face coverings when entering the Renaissance Center and when not seated at their tables—such as when perusing our fantastic raffle baskets! (We will follow the current IDPH protocols in place on the day of the event.)
- For guests who opt to present their vaccination card or negative test proof upon entry: You must also present a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- We recommend arriving at the Renaissance center before 11:30 a.m., so you will have plenty of time to show your vaccine proof and find your table before the fun starts.